The Living Wales Working Group is engaged with Welsh Government and Natural Resources Wales (the newly created body responsible for the use, maintenance and enhancement of the environment) in their work to develop and embed the ecosystem approach in Wales. This includes examining the emerging ecosystem approach framework and Natural Resource Management Planning, and influencing the development of the Environment Bill, expected in 2015.
Much of this activity builds on the work initiated by the Wales Environment Strategy.
- Environmental Governance Statement - Feb 2011
- WEL Contribution to the Development of the Natural Environment Framework - Aug 2010
- Natural Resources Body for Wales (additional consultation) - Oct 2012
- Sustaining a Living Wales - May 2012
- Natural Resources Wales - Proposed Arrangements for Establishing and Directing a New Body for the Management of Wales’ Natural Resources - May 2012
- Environmental Delivery Options Inquiry - Mar 2011
- A Living Wales - Dec 2010
- WEL welcomes Natural Resources Wales - Mar 2013